
PROFILE
Name: what, i must put it here?...

nothing here~~
~~nothing here too~~

a blank


Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Labels: random
3:34 AM
I wonder why blogs are even made...
they're supposed to be online diaries right? But no one (usually) shows there diaries... and people post stuff they don't normally tell others. I dont understand, and it feels like a paradox...but whatever..
Watching lucky star. It really shows quite abit on the interesting parts of everyday life...Now, whenever I think of lucky star, i think of the part where Tsukasa gets a new phone, and then accidently gets it in the washing machine, and it ends up spoilt. Just like my brother's phone......
The same exact thing..:P
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=164363
an amv of lucky star. mostly on Konata's mother, Kanata..they look pretty alike...just that her mum has neater hair...at around 1m35s she got a ring too small for her.....XD

+-LynKz-+
~ningning~
~leona~
~owllie~
~toti-chan~
link